Best companion for presentation: a full-featured document manager, file viewer, web browser and whiteboard with VGA-out to external projector or LCD monitor. Perfect if you want to show presentation materials stored on local folders of your iPad or on Internet or private web sites. With multi-tab support, you can switch among screens with web content, PDF files, spreadsheets and photos/image files all within this app easily during a presentation.
This app supports to use the iPhone app ’2Screens Remote’ (sold separately) as a Bluetooth remote control for page switching. So you are not required to always sit beside the iPad to control screen display during a presentation!
You can mark on a whiteboard/chalkboard tab, or use the current slide as the background. You can even take screenshots of the annotations and save for future use.
A new PDF rendering engine is added in v1.7 for fast PDF loading, nicer display (no more borders surrounding the slides), and thumbnail generation. Thumbnail of slides (for PDFs only) are shown in the “Slide Navigator” for easy preview during presentation. Slide navigator is also made available for image folders since v1.7.1.
Document manager, file viewer, web browser
Whiteboard (with templates for chalkboard and blackboard, current slide or web contents can be used as the background for annotation)
Fast PDF display engine
Auto-detect and output to connected external screens
VGA-out to projector or LCD/HDTV at 1024×768 resolution
Support AV Component and Composite cable output at lower resolution
* Attractive, easy to use interface with full screen display
* Document manager, file viewer, web browser, audio/video player, whiteboard (or annotate on current screen display)
* Multi-tab for fast switching of files and web pages
* TV-out to projector or LCD/HDTV through Apple VGA or Digital AV adapters
* AirPlay support – stream slides and videos to Apple TV2
* “Laser pointer” of different styles
* Slide Navigator for easy preview of slides
* Super fast PDF engine
* Web browser to load web contents and download files
* iTunes USB and WiFi file sharing
* Access to cloud storage like Dropbox, SugarSync and iDisk
* File sharing with other app through ‘Open In’ menu
* Meeting notes function for taking/viewing notes during presentation
* Show presenter notes in PDF/PPTX/Keynote files, as well as PDFs exported through the Mac Keynote app
* Support to use “2Screens Remote” app as a Bluetooth remote control
* Phenomenal customer support and continuous upgrades!