As Nokia Lumia 900 is about to flying around the sky, Nokia is almost ready to push out for update for its younger brother, Lumia 800 and Lumia 710. These This firmware update is expected to be available in Europe in the next few weeks.
For Lumia 800, the code of firmware is 1600.2487.8107.12070. This update is trying to fix battery problem by improving battery life. Here are the changelog of the update:
Enhanced battery standby and talk time performance
- Battery capacity icon instead of question mark on top right of screen
- Improved bass in audio performance
- Soft-key illumination at all brightness levels
- Fixes for device performance issues including self-reboots, freezes and call-ending
For Lumia 710, the code of firmware is 1600.3015.8107.12070. This update will improve phone performance. Here are the features of the update:
- Smoother device performance (when ending a call) as well as
- other minor performance and usability improvements
Now these update is available in India and Singapore. Other markets have to wait a few weeks more.