The Notion Ink Adam can now use Android 3.0.1. As to updates, corrections have to make the best user experience ever. Initially, Android 2.2 FroYo, it went there earlier this month under 2.3 Gingerbread, before they can taste the 3.0.1 for now. But this seems to be a beta version because there are many problems with the update.
The update does not seem perfect that we need to erase all data since many users indicate that the tablet does not raise more. Some elements do not work as the camera and keyboard that closes regularly. For Application, it lacks of the video player, music, gallery and QuickOffice. Volume management only allows you to select the mute mode (0%) or the maximum (100%).
If you want to install this update, despite the various bugs encountered, the following steps:
- Download version (the same for both variants)
- Make sure the file is called update.zip and place it at the root of the microSD card or internal memory
- Turn off Adam
- Simultaneously press the button and Volume + ON
- Moving with the volume keys and select Wipe data / factory reset
- Then install the update by choosing internal apply sdcard: update.zip if the internal memory
apply external sdcard:update.zip si sur la carte microSD apply external sdcard: update.zip if the microSD card
- Wait and wait for the tablet recovery