After the many rumors about Nokia 703, Nokia 800, Nokia 900 and Sea Ray, now there are no more doubts, the Nokia World 2011 will be the main event for the new Windows phone from Nokia. To reveal it is the presence of several Microsoft executives who attend the event, scheduled for 26 and 27 October.
If you want to know the exact timetable, then you can follow the detail below.
The first day will open at 9 am with Keynote CEO Stephen Elop, and will take the stage in the following hours:
- Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president and director of Program Management in Microsoft Windows Phone
- Albert Shum, Windows Phone Design Studio General Manager at Microsoft
- Yusuf Mehdi, senior vice president of the Online Audience Business Group at Microsoft
The second day, however, take the floor:
- Brandon Watson, senior director of development at Microsoft Windows 7 Phone
- Matthew BENCK, general manager of Microsoft Developer and Marketplace
It us very likely therefore that in the morning on October 26, Elop officially unveil the new range of Nokia Windows Phone number plate.