Coming out of South Korea, LG has made Optimus 4X HD official after introducing at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this year. The phone will be able to purchase from June. First here is the targeted market Germany, Sweden, Great Britain, Italy, Poland, Asia and Latin America but there is no word on release date for U.S. market yet.
Just recalled Optimus 4X HD is powered by a powerful NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM.
Here are the main specifications:
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with LG” latest UI sits on top of it
- 4.7-inch True HD IPS display with 720p resolution
- 1.5GHz NVidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- It’s just 8.9mm thick
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear-facing primary camera with 1080p HD video recording capability
- 1.3MP front-facer for forwarding video chats
- 16GB onboard storage
- SHSPA+ 21Mbps radio
- A huge 2130 mAh battery with SiO+ technology