Recently Sony has just managed to bring another smartphone to the market to fulfill the market segment for Android 4.0 ICS. It is Xperia SX. It is powered by a dual core processor along with 1GB of RAM. Available in the market since May 9th of 2012, it runs on Android 4.0 with 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution.
Sony Xperia SX Phone Specifications:
- Network: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz, UMTS 800, 2100 MHz, LTE 2100 MHz
- Data: LTE, HSPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS
- Qualcomm MSM8960 chip
- Available 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage
- A 1.3 megapixels front facing camera
- Camera features: Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), CMOS image sensor, Auto focus, Geo tagging, Panorama
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, bluetooth, Wi-fi
- Dimensions + weight: 115 x 54 x 9.4 mm + 95 g
- Other: YouTube player, Broadcast Mobile TV, HTML, HTML5, Flash, YouTube (upload), Picasa, Calendar, Alarm, Calculator, email, SMS, MMS, Threaded view, Predictive text input, Accelerometer, Compass, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode
Sony Xperia SX Release Date and Price
It is available in the market on May 9th 2012 for $632 in limited countries. If it is not available in your country yet, be patient.
Sony Xperia SX Manual
The user guide is not yet available to download. I will publish another article once it is available to download.