ViewSonic G is one of the most interesting tablet in the market. Thank to its high performance and low price tag, it is an alternative to the Xoom and iPad 2. One of the main problem for ViewSonic G is its processor but not when it is overclocked.
Thank to guys at xda-developers, the ViewSonic G can run at high speed of 1.4GHz which is about 40% better than the original one. What do you think about this $299.99 price tag with up to 1.4GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor. It is a very good deal if you are trying to compare with others with similar specs.
Here are ViewSonic G tablet specifications:
- 10.1-inch TFT-LCD with LED driver system and 1024 x 600-pixel resolution
- 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor (dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- 16 GB internal memory
- microSD slot for expansion using optional cards up to 16 GB
- 1.3-megapixel camera
- Music playback: AAC, AMR, WMA, and MP3
- Video playback: S1080p H.264/H.263/ VC-1/MPEG-2/4/WMV9/DiVX 4/5
- Video encoding: 1080p H.264/MPEG-4 Video
- Connectivity: USB (slave), mini USB (host) microSD slot, 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Battery: 3650mAh Li-ion polymer battery for up to 8-10 hours of battery life
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 6.8 x 0.54 inches
- Weight: 1.55 pounds
Buy ViewSonic G from Amazon now for $299.99 only.
More related posts
Incoming search terms:
- huawei e589 manual